TOP Marketing Tools to Promote your Instagram
In 2021, Instagram remains one of the most important platforms for promoting goods and services in a wide variety of areas. There are many programs and applications on the market that can solve a wide range of tasks for working with Instagram – from targeting potential followers to broader opportunities for collaboration and statistics collection.
Best Tools To Help You Make Your Instagram Profile Successful
First of all, it’s worth noting that hashtags are still an effective tool for promoting your account. Therefore, it is necessary to select them correctly and add them to your publications. And we offer you several useful services to help the user make the right choice.
• instatag – service – a database of popular hashtags that you can collect for your publications. There is no need to use search and collect one by one, everything is already assembled. You just need to select a theme and copy the already assembled database, which is very convenient.
• websta is one of the most popular services for Instagram. It will help you conduct analysis, collect hashtags, and much more. In addition, a free account is available in it.
• stapico is another websta-type service that will allow you to do the same, plus manage your account from your computer. If you have multiple Instagram accounts, this service will be useful to you.
Well, for sweetness for commerce, the hash sales service, which, among other things, can send email messages to people by email. To do this, in the comments to the promoted post, you need to indicate the hashtag by which the program will identify the user and automatically send him a proposal by e-mail. However, the user must have a valid e-mail address.
Tools for account optimization and audience targeting are also very important. For example, it is worth noting the UniLink service, which is a very useful and effective assistant. Thanks to this tool, the user can fine-tune the profile, improving his rating. Also, the client can create his link-in-bio correctly and as efficiently as possible. In this case, a potential buyer will be able to find out more information about the profile and quickly contact its owner (or visit his store and site).
There are also a number of useful tools for targeting customers
• Tagdef – the service allows not only analyzing hashtags but also checking their popularity by geolocation.
• trendsmap.com is a paid service (there is a free version), but it is ideal for collecting tags by location. You can choose the city and the most popular places that people indicate along with hashtags.
• tagboard.com – not only for Instagram, will help you find not only hashtags but also users and places. Answers the questions of where and who posts photos on your topic.
• Purpose Display – The service offers powerful analytics tools that allow you to get over 36 metrics from any Instagram account, yours or a competitor’s. The platform allows you to conduct in-depth analysis of competitors’ accounts, collect up-to-date information about the participation of the target audience and the strategy of posting on Instagram.
• Picalytics – provides complete information about subscribers, identifies bots, determines data by gender, geography, audience interests and monitors the dynamics of subscriber growth. The service converts the collected information into detailed charts, graphs and text. The user receives information in the form of detailed analytical reports that can be downloaded in PDF format.
There are other assistants that can improve the effectiveness of your promotion on Instagram, as well as help you spend your time more efficiently. For example, the Buffer service acts as an Instagram alarm clock. With other social networks, it works as a service for automatic deferred posting. The program allows you to prepare posts with photos, descriptions, and hashtags in advance, work both on a PC and on a smartphone (notifications will only come to a smartphone).
Hootsuite has recently started supporting Instagram but has already established itself as a good tool for planning posting, monitoring your audience and their preferences. You will be able to publish posts on several social networks at once. The application supports not only Instagram but also Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, etc.
The Crowdfire program will greatly simplify the work with subscribers: you can see everyone who subscribed or unsubscribed from your profile, create white/black lists and even find customers who are definitely interested in your business by analyzing the subscriber feeds of profiles with similar topics.
Each user chooses those tools that are most convenient and effective for him. It is important here to try and understand if you need this program. But cooperation with quality services and the use of professional tools is the key to success.